Only 2 more sleeps till Christmas! I’m so excited, the countdown has gone so fast. Anyway, today I’m showing you what I wore when I was in Paris. There’s not loads of outfits, in fact there’s one main outfit then the other two are kind of more travelling outfits but they’re still cute!
Outfit 1 – You may recognise outfit 1 from my ‘Travelling Comfy but Arriving Stylishly’ blogmas post. I wore this in the car then, when we arrived in Paris I changed into some black jeans instead of leggings to go to a Christmas market. The pearl jumper is from H&M and looks really cute tucked into a pair of jeans. I haven’t actually got a photo of the outfit with jeans but I’m sure you can get the idea.
Outfit 2 – This was our full day in Paris so I went all out! I wore this adorable pink skirt from PrettyLittleThing, I absolutely love this! It’s so girly and cute and it felt a bit Parisian which is why I thought it was perfect. I paired it with my M&S cream roll neck which makes any outfit look chic, I love this top so much! Then I was very daring and wore my grey over the knee boots ALL day walking around Paris! I won’t lie, my feet weren’t thanking me but it was worth it😂 On top of that I wore my pink coat from Primark which is so girly and cute and it went well with the pink ribbon I tied into my hair. I put a ribbon in my hair because I knew we’d be taking lots of photos from the back of us so I thought this looked more interesting than just a lot of hair.
Outfit 3 – From the top half this looks like a replica of outfit 2 because I’m wearing another roll neck with my Primark coat and a pink ribbon in my hair again. The roll neck I was wearing for this outfit was a pink one from Next which I love equally as much as my M&S one. On the bottom I’m wearing some black jeggings from Primark as I was in the car for a long time journeying and jeggings were a good comfy option. On my feet I wore my pink boots which looked good with the pink roll neck plus they were great for letting my feet recover after wearing my heeled boots all day the day before.
These were my outfits for Paris, I hope you liked them or enjoyed the post. Can you believe it’s Christmas Eve tomorrow? Thanks for reading,
Love Jasmine xx
Check out the rest of blogmas!
- Day 1 – Christmas Shopping on eBay?!
- Day 2 – Styling Tartan/Check Skirts!
- Day 3 – Girlie Gadget Gift Guide!
- Day 4 – My Festive Playlist!
- Day 5 – Calender Weekly Round Up!
- Day 6 – Stocking Fillers for the Family!
- Day 7 – Winter Wonderland Decoration Inspiration!
- Day 8 – Buying a Real Christmas Tree Tips!
- Day 9 – 5 Party outfits!
- Day 10 – Calendar Weekly Round Up!
- Day 11 – Room Tour!
- Day 12 – Winter Berry Eyelook!
- Day 13 – Christmas Wishlist!
- Day 14 – Secret Santa Gift Ideas Under £15!
- Day 15 – M&S Beauty Calendar Weekly Round Up!♡(Week 3)
- Day 16 – Things To Do Before Christmas!♡
- Day 17 – How to Take Your Gift Wrapping to The Next Level!♡
- Day 18 –My Daily Winter Skincare Routine!♡
- Day 19 – Gift Swap with my Bestfriend!
- Day 20 – M&S Beauty Calendar Weekly Round Up!♡
- Day 21 – Travelling Comfy but Arriving Stylishly!♡
- Day 22 – Photo Diary of Christmas In Paris!♡