It’s 11 days till Christmas and I’m so excited! If you’ve just remembered you need to get your secret Santa a gift, this blog post should help you out a lot. If you’re not looking for a secret Santa, this blog post is just some useful gift ideas anyway.
- Perfume or Aftershave – you can get some really lovely perfumes or aftershaves for about or under £15! I’ve linked some of my favourites and some that look very good!
- Ted Baker W edt gift set- here (£15)
- Missguided BABE POWER edp Gift Set for her – here (£8)
- Ted Baker M edt gift set for him – here (£15)
- Iceberg TWICE edt Gift Set for him – here (£14.99)
2. Makeup – There are always some good bits of makeup that are perfect for gifting whether it’s a gift set or just a piece of makeup you know they’ll love. Here’s some of my suggestions:
ZOEVA Screen Queen Eyeshadow Palette – here (£12.60)
- BeautyBay EYN Berry 16 Colour Palette – here (£12)
- Benefit – ‘Pretty Pop’ Makeup Cracker Gift Set – here (£12.75)
e.l.f. Glam and Glow Face Makeup Holiday kit – here (£14)
3. A Scarf – Scarves are such a good present and there are so many really lovely ones everywhere you go.
Lambswool Tartan Mini Scarf – here (£8.99)
Small Satin printed sarf – here (£3)
Men’s Plaid Woven Scarf – here (£13.30)
Grey Knit Cable Scarf – here (£13.30)
4. Sleepwear / Cosy Items – Things like sleep masks, slippers and cosy items are such good gifts because who doesn’t love to be warm and snuggly?
- Head Over Heels Flopsy Grey Fluffy Bunny Face Mule Slippers – here (£12.50)
- Luxe faux fur eye mask – here (£10.00)
- Super-Soft Blanket – Pink – here (£12.00)
- Reindeer Hood Dressing Gown – here (£13.50)
5. Games – I always think some good old fashioned board games are a great present. They’re fun for Christmas something that they can do with their friends and family.
- ‘Kersplatt!’ Board Game – here (£10.50)
- Cat Bingo – here (£10.00)
- ‘Buzz off’ buzzer game-here (£9.10)
- ‘Pass the biscuit’ game – here (£14.00)
Are you doing secret Santa this year? Thanks so much for reading! See you tomorrow,
Love Jasmine xx
Check out the rest of blogmas!
- Day 1 – Christmas Shopping on eBay?!
- Day 2 – Styling Tartan/Check Skirts!
- Day 3 – Girlie Gadget Gift Guide!
- Day 4 – My Festive Playlist!
- Day 5 – Calender Weekly Round Up!
- Day 6 – Stocking Fillers for the Family!
- Day 7 – Winter Wonderland Decoration Inspiration!
- Day 8 – Buying a Real Christmas Tree Tips!
- Day 9 – 5 Party outfits!
- Day 10 – Calendar Weekly Round Up!
- Day 11 – Room Tour!
- Day 12 – Winter Berry Eyelook!
- Day 13 – My Christmas Wishlist!