I was nominated by Morgiereacts and I’m very grateful that she nominated me as this is my first blogger award or anything like this so thank you.
This award was probably created by Okoto Enigma’s Blog and you can check out her lovely blog here – https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com
There are the rules of the award:
1 Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me:
- I am currently in year 9 which means in two years I’ll be taking my GCSE’s. For my subjects, I chose to study German, French, History and Photography. A lot of my friends think I’m crazy because I took two languages but I wanted to learn them to help me with future jobs and travelling.
- One of my go-to facts about me is that I am half Chinese. If you already follow my blog or Instagram you may have just noticed anyway. My dad is from HongKong/China and my mum is English.
- Lastly, I have two kitties. One is getting really very old and it’s a bit sad but I love her so much even if she acts like she hates everyone. She’s a little black cat and is actually my mum’s cat, I have grown up with her being there all my life. Our other cat is a big, fluffy black and white boy. He is super cuddly and the cutest furry thing that comes onto my beevery nightht for some attention.
Five Questions I Have To Answer:
1. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
I love to blog about different products I’ve bought or tried out especially beauty things. I just love trying out things and sharing them with you. Not only do I like to write these but I also love to read these type of blogs. And, I absolutely love doing hauls because new things are just very exciting!
2. How do you want to develop your blog in the future?
I would love to upgrade my blog so there aren’t any WordPress ads and I have a custom domain name. I would also love to work with brands and do more collaboration posts. My ultimate goal is to make it look and feel quite professional and possibly earn a few pennies or products from it too!
3. What convinced you to start blogging?
I really wanted to start something like a youtube channel but I wasn’t confident enough yet to start one so the idea of a blog came about. I already liked reading people like Zoella’s blog which definitely inspired me. What pushed me into actually starting one was embarrassingly because I got lots of really cute stuff for Christmas and I wanted a place where I could take photos and write about or review these things without feeling like I was showing off.
4. Is there anything you would do differently if you were to re-start a blog?
I thought about this but I couldn’t think of anything I would do differently as I think part of building a blog that you love is progressing from where you started from and learning as you go along.
5. A weird one – do you have any weird combinations of food like marmite and chips? Tell us!
I really tried hard to think of a weird combination of food I like but I think I was the wrong person to ask because I really eat pretty basic stuff. I used to be really picky but I’ve got a lot better however that doesn’t mean I’m going to be trying marmite and chips anytime soon. I do have a love of Italian food and am probably guilty of adding cheese to dishes where other people wouldn’t because let’s face it.. cheese is always a good idea!
My Five Questions To You:
1. What goals are you aiming to achieve for your blog?
2. What country do you desperately want to visit?
3. Name one moment you would change if you were to re-live it.
4. Whats your favourite piece of clothing that you own/owned?
5. Weird one: What would you never name your child and why?
My Favourite Posts:
- What I Wore In Paris…
- My weekly Calendar Round Up! (Week 1)
- Buying a Halloween Costume on a Budget!
I nominate –
Once again, I’m very thankful to be nominated for this award. I hope I didn’t leave it too late to write. Remember to like and follow!
Love Jasmine xx