I’ve hopped on here to do a quick What I got for Christmas haul and to show you a few of my favourite bits that I received. Before I start, I’d like to say a huge thank you to all of those who got me a gift and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
- White Company Dressing Gown – I’ve always wanted one of these because I’m obsessed with white towel dressing gowns, they make it feel like you’re always at a hotel!
- Ted Baker fluffy slippers – these feel like a dream!
- A grey throw for my bed which is super soft
- Chanel Les Beiges Sheer Glow Powder – I’ve been after this for so long and it’s just beautiful, the packaging is so glossy (it even comes in a black velvet pouch!) and I’m so excited to try it out
- Quartz face roller – I broke mine so this was very handy
- Britney Spears Glitter Fantasy perfume
- Too Faces Hangover Pillow Balm
- Too Faced Extreme Lip Injection
- Body Shop British Rose gift set + Winter Jasmine Shower Gel
- Ted Baker Shimmering Body wash
- Lush Bath Bomb set
- Nuxe Shower Oil – one of my favourite products ever, it smells divine!
- Clinique BB gel – perfect for school and basic makeup
- Beautiful french style bra in pink and black lace
- PrettyLittleThing Checked skirt
- Satin Pink Personalised Pyjamas with black piping – how beautiful!
- Pink beret
- White jumper with embellished neckline
- New Camera Lens (50mm 1.8f) – It goes down to a much lower f-stop so I can get some gorgeous blurry background pics!
- A ring light – I love how easy this is to use!
- A clear pink AirPod case – I thought this was super cute
- A pink salt lamp – perfect for pamper evenings
So what was your favourite thing that you got for Christmas this year? thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed as always, you should definitely follow my instagram which will probably end up featuring anything that I left out of this blogpost! Have a happy New Years,
Love Jasmine xx